- This event has passed.
RR’s Sertoma Independence Day Parade
July 4 @ 6:00 am - 10:30 am
Join RR & WilCo Dems to Walk in the Sertoma Parade! All Dems are welcome. The parade route is apx. 1.2 miles, along Mays Street, between Mays Crossing and Highway 79.
- Parking for Participants: ALL personal, non-parade vehicles must park at the First United Methodist Church, 1004 N. Mays If using GPS, enter intersection of Sunset Drive and Summit Street. Since Mays Street will be closed, you will enter from the IH-35 northbound frontage road to Sunset Drive.
- Shuttle buses will be located at the front entrance off of Mays Street and will transport all parade participants/riders to the staging area at the Big Lots parking lot. (Not a shuttle for spectators).
- Shuttle buses will begin transportation at 6:00am. • Shuttle service will end at 8:00am (lines for the buses get longer after 7:30).
- Wear: Blue T-shirts/tops & white/khaki pants or shorts, or Candidate T-shirts, comfortable shoes, & a hat!
- Bring: Water & Suntan lotion (coffee, etc. is not available for purchase)
This is a fun event, so please join us!